The internet service located at http://grupaeurocash.pl is owned and maintained by Eurocash S.A. based in Komorniki.
All materials, publications and trademarks placed on this website are protected and subject to protection under the law, in particular the act on copyright and related rights, the act on industrial property law and other provisions regarding the protection of intellectual property.
The use of the above-mentioned materials in whole or in part, for purposes other than personal use, each time requires prior written consent of Eurocash S.A.
The data and information contained on this website are provided for informational purposes only.
Eurocash S.A. constantly updates the data and information contained on the Website, however, does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the information presented on the Website and excludes its liability for any damage and direct or indirect loss, lost gains or lost profits arising in connection with the use of the above mentioned information and data. All risks associated with the use of information presented on the website are borne by the website User.
Eurocash also reserves the right to make changes to part or all of the website without prior notice.
1. The Service does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The subject placing the cookie files on the Website User's end device and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Eurocash S.A. Website.
4. Cookie files are used for:
a. adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his/her individual needs;
b. creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c. maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on every subpage of the Website;
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a. "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b. cookies for security purposes, e.g. used to detect abuse in the field of authentication on the Website;
c. "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
d. "functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in the scope of the language or region of the User's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.;
e. "advertising" cookies, enabling Users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookie files placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
10. More information about cookies is available in the "Help" section in the browser's menu.